FALL PREY: Leopard Print
Do you know where ALL THE WILD THINGS ARE? Looking through magazines, pacing sales floor and reading blogs all over the web---Is the exotic pattern of LEOPARD PRINT! Back by popular demand. This trend has made it's way back into our fashionable hearts. I must say once again, I'm sold, falling victim to the call of the wild. It's undeniable! Celebs can't get enough of it. Front row at your hottest fashion shows is full of it. It's everywhere this FALL.LEOPARD PRINT is quite intriguing to most. Others have dodged incorporating this trend in their wardrobe. A select few see as a fashion, "don't you dare!" Have you ever feared what others would think of your style when wearing the pattern? Not sure how to leopard-ize your life? Don't fret!!
Here are a few essentials when channeling your inner animal instincts when applying LEOPARD PRINT to your everyday style routine: Personal styling FACT: When wearing an animal-based fashion trend, the key factor is to relate the pattern to your personality.
The Leopard Laws of Styling:
- DO be aware of hair and makeup when wearing animal prints. If your hair is too big and teased, or your makeup too strong and harsh, you will look sleazy instead of sexy. Let's keep things tasteful. Balance not overwhelm.
- DO limit the leopard print to one clothing item and pair with simple, clean colors (neutrals and basics). To mention no other patterns should be paired with leopard print---fashion disaster. I prefer to keep leopard at a minimum. Too much going on up top can ruin your look.
- DO avoid cheap looking leopard prints. The key accomplishment of this look to make sure the leopard print looks like real animal print. This is a must.
- DO NOT wear animal print with diamantes on it. Actually DO NOT wear anything with diamantes on it. EVER!
- DO NOT use matching animal print accessories to “highlight” an outfit. An animal print scarf, handbag, belt or shoes all make for awesome accessories in isolation, but not all at the same time.
- DO NOT wear an animal print head-to-toe! Who are you, Joan Collins? If you are, I'm not the boss of you...be my guess cat woman/man!
Is LEOPARD PRINT a "ROCK" or "NOT" trend for you? Express your thoughts with, THE MADZAR!!!!